There’s a reason why a lot of wedding cards request you to leave your hamper behind at home, even if you’ve bought a little somethin’ somethin’: Ugly presents, and unnecessary trouble for the blushing bride and groom to return them in the hope for a gift that they might not even find, because, you know, sappy options at the store much? Zokudo totally gets it, and has curated the best wedding gifts and labels for you send across online and have them start a new life together in absolute glamor. Be it fashion, home décor, wellness or adventure, the lovely duo can pick what they want for their special day, and even swap ‘em for another pop. All you have to do is buy an online gift voucher in India and share it via email or SMS.
Here are 7 unconventional wedding gift ideas we suggest for the lovebirds. You’re welcome!
- Buy an Emporio Armani egift card in Mumbai and let them pick their outfits for their cocktail ceremony.
- Pick an eGift card that treats the groom to a classic Cottonworld shirt, a fine dining experience at The Spare Kitchen, and an exciting grooming service at Truefitt and Hill.
- Pick a Jimmy Choo eGift voucher online and let the dazzling duo kick off a love affair with coveted shoes and bags.
- Choose an eGift card and pamper the couple with a Yacht experience with ChaloPicnic, a Michelin star meal at Hakkasan, and a nourishing Shea Butter Voyage set from L’Occitane En Provence.
- Gift the two a Villeroy and Boch eGift card so they can host marvelous dinners in their fancy new home.
- Gift the bride a premium box of marzipans from Nordic Kandie, an elegant kurti from Global Desi, and a delicious meal at The Spare Kitchen with this eGift voucher.
- Send out a Tumi gift voucher online and let the duo pick the chicest travel bags for their lavish honeymoon.