1. Automatic IVR
2. Help Desk - Personal Assistance
3. Escalation Team – High Level Customer Grievance Redressal Team
**issues = operational, product, process, transaction, settlement related – queries, issues or grievances.
**issues = operational, product, process, transaction, settlement related – queries, issues or grievances
**caller/customer = ZOKUDO Electronic Pre-paid gift voucher/card gifter, recipient & merchants
**call = email, phone call, personal visit, live chat
- 1. Automatic IVR
- For an instant and speedy resolution of queries a smart and effective IVR system will be designed to resolve the most common issues.
If the IVR system is unable to solve the caller issue and the caller chooses for a “Personal Assistance” the call will be transferred to the relevant “Help Desk”.
- 2. Help Desk
- Ticket Number
- - On transfer to the “Help Desk” a unique ticket no will be allocated to each issue.
- - Each “Ticket No” will be tracked on twice a day basis by the “Help Desk” supervisor
- - A query register will be maintained with full information of each “Ticket No”
The call will then be transferred to the relevant subject matter expert help desk:
- - Gifter Help Desk
- - Recipient/Redemption Help Desk
- - Merchant Help Desk
Each relevant Help Desk will further identify the purpose of call:
- - Portal related
- - Transaction related
- - Redemption related
- - Process related (Others)
The relevant Help Desk will make all efforts to resolve the issue on-call/instantly – Failing this the issue will be handed over to the “Backroom Operations Team”
- Backroom Operations Team
- The backroom operations team will acknowledge each issue within 48 hours of receipt of the issue.
- The backroom operations team will resolve all queries in maximum 7 working days of receipt of the issue.
- 3. Escalation Team
- On insistence of the caller or if the “Backroom Operations Team” is unable to resolve an issue in the stipulated time, the issue will automatically be referred to an escalation tree.
- The Escalation Tree will comprise of 3 levels, each level will get an opportunity to resolve the issue within 7 days of receipt of the issue, failing which the issue will automatically get escalated to the next escalation level.
- Level-1 Escalation: Department Head / HOD / Functional Head: Amarprit Gill (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & Phone: 91-22-66756002 Ext: 138)
- Level-2 Escalation: Business Head / CEO / COO: Ratnesh Jain (Email: email@example.com & Phone: 91-22-66756002 Ext: 128)
- Level-3 Escalation: Directors / Managing Committee: Yash Mehta (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & Phone: 91-22-66756002 Ext: 134)
- Issue Resolved
- An Issue will be considered resolved only in following cases:
- a. Where the Customer has communicated his acceptance of the Company`s decision on redressal of grievance communicated by the Company; or
- b. Where the Customer has not communicated his acceptance of the Company`s decision, within 2 (two) months from the date of communication of decision by the Company.