• Terms & Conditions for Gift Cards
By using this site, www.zokudo.com ("site"), you, the user of the site ("you" or "user") indicate your unconditional acceptance of these terms of service (the "terms of service"). We [PREMIUM EBUSINESS VENTURE PRIVATE LIMITED, a company registered in India] ("PEV") operate the site and reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to update or revise these terms of service and should the terms be revised, the revised terms will apply if you continue to use the site. Should the terms of service conflict with any other documents, the terms of service will prevail for the purposes of usage of the site. The continued use of the site following the posting of any changes to the terms of service constitutes acceptance of those changes. Zokudo is owned and managed by PREMIUM EBUSINESS VENTURE PRIVATE LIMITED. Our Partners’ whose logos are provided herein are not liable for the contents of the site. All offers, promotions and services stated on the site are the sole responsibility of PREMIUM EBUSINESS VENTURE PRIVATE LIMITED. Our Partners are not responsible or liable for the provision of such goods and services.
Use of the site:
- transmit via or through the site any information, data, text, images, files, links, or software except in connection with your authorized use of this site or otherwise in response to specific requests for information by us;
- introduce to the site or any other computer or web site viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or harmful code;
- obtain unauthorized access to any computer system;
- impersonate any other person, including but not limited to, a registered user of this site or an employee of www.zokudo.com;
- invade the privacy or violate any personal or proprietary right (including intellectual property rights) of any person or entity; (f) misrepresent the identity of a user or use a false e-mail address;
- tamper with or obtain access to this site or any component of this site;
- conduct fraudulent activities;
- engage in any activity that is unlawful under the laws of any jurisdiction; or
- collect or harvest information regarding other users of the site for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, for sending such users unsolicited commercial e-mail. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree to immediately notify us in the event of any unauthorized use of your account or other breach of security.
The Cardholder hereby agrees to abide by the Terms and the Cardholder shall be deemed to have unconditionally agreed to and accepted the Terms by performing a transaction with the Card or acknowledging receipt of the Card in writing or by signing on the reverse of the Card and shall also be deemed to have read and understood all the Terms. The Cardholder shall be responsible for keeping himself/herself updated with any changes/amendments in the relevant notifications/ guidelines/circulars governing usage the Card. PEV disclaims all liability on account of any breach by the Cardholder of the relevant notifications /guidelines/circulars governing usage of Cards in force and from time to time. If the Terms are not acceptable, the Cardholder must not use the Card and immediately return the card to the PEV.
(Accessing Card Account Detail) Information concerning the card, including the available balance ("Card Balance") can be accessed by calling/writing to the Customer Service Centre at the phone number and/or email address listed on the back of your Card.
1. Usage, Limits and Security:
(Usage) The issue and use of the Card shall be subject to the rules and regulations as issued by PEV from time to time. The Cardholder shall use the Card only in India to purchase or avail goods and services from merchants.
(Transferability) The Card is not transferable or assignable by the Cardholder under any circumstances.
(Lost & Stolen Cards) If the Card or its PIN is lost, stolen or misused please immediately contact the customer service centre ("Customer Service Centre") on the telephone numbers listed on the backside of Card. You shall memorise the PIN and destroy the PIN mailer immediately. The card shall be blocked within 24 hrs of reporting and risk of protecting your money starts from the time you report the loss of the card. PEV may at its sole discretion and on verification of identity of the card holder may issue new card in lieu of the lost card by charging prescribed fees.
(Legalities) The Cardholder shall only use the card for lawful purposes in a lawful manner.
(Use by third Party) To protect the interest of Card holder from un-authorised use it is advised that you shall keep the card under your personal custody at all times.
(Cards) Cards are treated like cash, and PEV shall not be liable for the misuse, loss or theft of Cards. PEV will not reissue new Card in case of expiration of such Card.
(Responsibility) PEV shall in any manner not be responsible for any disputes regarding goods and service received by the Cardholder including the quality, value, warranty, delay of delivery, non-delivery, non-receipt of any goods or services. It must be clearly understood that the card is only facility to the Cardholder to avail facilities and PEV holds out no warranty or makes no representation about quality, quantity, value, delivery or otherwise, howsoever regarding goods or services, and any such disputes should be resolved by the Cardholder with the merchant directly.
(Changes in Card Balance) The Customer may be entitled for credit in the card account in case of reversal of transaction no cash shall be refunded to the Cardholder. PEV shall recover applicable charges imposed by the respective merchant while refunding the money.
(Transaction Limits) PEV at points of sale may set limits on the monetary amount and number of transactions allowed through a Card during a set time period ("Transaction Limits"). Transaction Limits are set out in the supplement and will apply to the Card. PEV may, at any time, modify the Transaction limits for any reason whatsoever. The Cardholder can view these changes online at www.zokudo.com or may also call the Customer Service Centre. The Cardholder will be notified in accordance with applicable law.
2. Expiration, Cancellation and Termination:
The Prepaid Card issued to you is valid for a period of one year from the date of issuance & GPR card issued to you will be valid for a period of three year from date of issuance. The Card will expire on the expiration date mentioned on the card. PEV may cancel or suspend usage of the Card immediately upon: (i) the card holder intimating the loss, of card. (ii) Non-usage of the card for continuous 90 days.,(iii) there is no balance in the card for a period of 90 days, (iv) any breach of terms and condition by the card holder, (v) upon specific request from the corporate to cancel or suspend the Card, or (vi) processing payments in relation to the cancel or suspend the Card, or (vi) PEV is unable or otherwise prevented from processing payments in relation to the Card for reasons beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to restrictions imposed by law or regulation.
3. Card Balance:
(Card Balance) the Cardholder may utilise the Card Balance by due and proper use of the Card, in accordance with these Terms. No interest is payable to the Cardholder. The card holder is advised to transact for requisite amount of purchase/ availing services including applicable charges otherwise the transaction may not be honoured.
(Irregularities) The Cardholder will inform PEV for any irregularities or discrepancies that exist in the transaction details at a merchant establishment within 07 days of the transaction processed. If no such notice is received during this time, PEV will assume the correctness of the transaction.
4. Fees and Applications Taxes:
PEV will deduct all fees and charges due (including applicable charges set out in the fee table in the supplement, or due to third parties) from the Card Balance.
5. Liability of PEV:
The liability of PEV is restricted to the extent of the amount lying in the card at any point of time.
6. Data Protection:
PEV will process the Cardholders personal data in order to provide a Card in accordance with the Customer’s instructions, to administer the Card, to deal with any queries the Cardholder has concerning the Card or its use, for statistical and regulatory reporting and fraud prevention purposes.
PEV will confidentially and only to the extent permitted under applicable data protection and bank secrecy laws, give Cardholder information to other companies and third parties including those providing application processing, fraud monitoring, customer service, card production and technology processing services and each of their agents and subcontractors, information about the Cardholder and the Card.
PEV may disclose the Cardholder’s personal data to: (i) the Customer, (ii) fraud prevention agencies if false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is suspected, and (iii) statutory/regulatory authorities, law enforcement or fraud prevention agencies where we are required to do so by applicable law or court order. PEV may record and/or monitor telephone calls to help maintain high quality service and for security, data collection and training purposes, or as required by applicable law. All recordings belong to PEV. The Cardholder consents to the processing (including transfer) of its personal data by PEV, and the other recipients identified above, for the purposes set out above.
(Amendments) PEV may, with notice to the Customer, at any time and subject to applicable law, change or delete any provision, add or change (including to increase or decrease) any charges. The Cardholder will be deemed to have seen and accepted the changes 24 hours after they are available online at www.zokudo.com. PEV reserves the right to amend any conditions.
(Governing Law) These Terms and all matters arising hereunder shall be governed by Indian laws and both the Cardholder and PEV submit to the exclusive jurisdictions of the courts of Mumbai.
8. Help Line
Call us at our customer Care centre No. +91 86550 00444 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
• Terms & Conditions for General Purpose Reloadable Card:
The terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as "Terms and Conditions") mentioned herein is applicable to the usage of the "GPR Prepaid Card" and required to be agreed to and accepted before its usage. The Terms and Conditions, specified below govern and constitute the entire agreement and/or arrangement between you and Premium eBusiness Venture Pvt Ltd in relation to the "GPR Prepaid Card", as amended from time to time at the at the sole discretion of the Premium eBusiness Venture Pvt Ltd.
By completing the sign-up process for availing the "GPR Prepaid Card", you are deemed to have expressly read, understood and accepted each and every Terms and Conditions mentioned herein. You agree to be bound by all the Terms and Conditions mentioned herein, as may be amended from time to time, at the sole discretion of the Premium eBusiness Venture Pvt Ltd.
In this Terms and Conditions, unless the contrary intention appears and/or the context otherwise requires, capitalized terms defined by: (i) inclusion in quotations and/ or parenthesis have the meanings so ascribed; and (ii) the following terms shall have the meanings assigned to them herein below:
- "Account" or "Card Account" refers to a prepaid account with an account balance equivalent to amount loaded on such PPI, for the purpose of monitoring the limits available on such PPI.
- "Application Form" shall means as the context may permit or require, the GPR Prepaid Card application form submitted by the Customer to PEV for the purpose of applying for and/or availing the GPR Prepaid Card along with all requisite information, particulars, clarifications and declarations, if any, furnished by the Customer from time to time in connection with the GPR Prepaid Card.
- "Charges" means such levy, costs and charges levied by PEVPEV for usage of the GPR Prepaid Card, as amended from time to time.
- "Cash Limit" shall mean the maximum amount of cash that the Customer can withdraw by using the GPR Prepaid Card on any given day or for such periods as may be stipulated by PEV from time to time, provided that in no event shall such amount be more than the amounts transferred to the GPR Prepaid Card issued to the Customer, after deducting the aggregate debits made thereon pursuant to the use of the GPR Prepaid Card by the Customer.
- "Customer" or "Holder" shall mean any individual, limited liability partnership firm, partnership, society, company or any other organization or entity under applicable laws, who obtain/purchase PPIs from Bank and use the same for purchase of goods and services, including financial services, remittance facilities etc. against the value stored on such instruments
- "Customer Care Centre" refers to Customer Service provided by PEV for addressing all queries, complaints raised by the Customer or any details or information sought by the Customer in relation to the GPR Prepaid Card.
- "Card Agreement" means the agreement or arrangement letter signed and executed by the Customer with PEV for issuance of the GPR Prepaid Card to its employees/ contractual staff and includes any amendments made thereto from time to time.
- "Card" or "PEV GPR Card" or Prepaid Instrument (PPI) shall mean a Prepaid Instrument ("PPIs"-Card/wallet) are payment instruments that facilitate purchase of goods and services, including financial services, remittance facilities etc. against the value stored on such instruments as defined in the Master Direction on Issuance and Operation of Prepaid Payment Instruments dated December 29, 2017.
- "EDC" or "Electronic Data Capture" means terminal, printer, other peripheral and accessory and necessary software on which the GPR Prepaid Card can be swiped or used to initiate a transaction.
- "Internet Payment Gateway" means the protocol stipulated/to be stipulated by PEV authorizing the payments through the GPR Prepaid Card via internet upon authentication of the Customer.
- "KYC" shall mean Know your Customer guidelines adopted by the PEV for the purpose of identification and verification of the Customer, pursuant to the guidelines, circular and notifications, issued by the Reserve Bank of India, from time to time.
- "Merchant Establishments" shall mean such physical establishments including but not limited to stores, shops, restaurants, hotels, located in India, which accept GPR Prepaid Card or Master Card.
- "Personal Identification Number (PIN)" is a numeric password which has to set by the Customer by PEV along with the PPI.
- "Payment Channel" shall mean various modes of transactions including but not limited to EDC/ POS terminals/kiosks / Internet Payment Gateway and various other modes as intimated by PEV from time to time.
- "POS" or "Point of Sale" means electronic terminals maintained by Merchant Establishments in India at which the Customer can use the GPR Prepaid Card for the purpose of purchasing the goods and services, including financial services, remittance facilities etc.
- "Program" shall mean PEV’s program to offer the GPR Prepaid Card to the Customer.
- "Schedule of Fees/Charges" shall mean the details of fees or charges as may be prescribed by PEV from time to time and displayed on its Website, amended from time to time.
- "Statement" means a monthly statement of the GPR Prepaid Card transaction available in PEV’s records setting out the financial transactions that have been carried out or made through the GPR Prepaid Card, along with the balance, if any, in the Card Account.
- "Transaction" means any transaction initiated on the GPR Prepaid Card by the Customer at any MasterCard affiliated Merchant Establishment, over the internet.
- "Transaction Limit" shall mean the maximum value of purchase that the Customer can make at Merchant Establishment or over the internet directly or indirectly by using the GPR Prepaid Card on any given day or for such periods as may be stipulated by PEV from time to time, provided that in no event shall such amount be more than the amounts transferred to the GPR Prepaid Card issued to the Customer, after deducting the aggregate debits made thereon pursuant to the use of the GPR Prepaid Card by the Customer.
- "Website" shall mean the website owned, established and maintained by PEV located at the URL: www.zokudo.com or any modifications or amendments thereto from time to time.
- "PEV" shall mean Premium ebusiness Venture Pvt Ltd., a company within the meaning of the Companies Act 1956 having its registered office at 42, Navketan Industrial Estate, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (east), Mumbai - 400093.
II. APPLICABILITY OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- These Terms and Conditions along with the General Terms and Conditions cumulatively form the entire contract between the Customer and PEV for usage of the GPR Prepaid Card.
- The GPR Prepaid Card shall be issued by PEV, subject to the Customer fulfilling the eligibility criteria as stipulated by PEV, from time to time.
- The GPR Prepaid Card shall not be transferable to other individual or party
- The maximum credit balance which can be uploaded on the GPR Prepaid Card shall be limited to INR 1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh Only).
- The GPR Prepaid Card shall be valid only within the territory of India and for transactions in Indian Rupees only. The GPR Card cannot be used outside the territory of India or for any transactions denominated in foreign currency.
- The GPR Prepaid Card is the exclusive property of PEV.
- The Customer shall be required sign on the reverse side of the GPR Prepaid Card immediately upon its receipt. PEV reserves the right to reject or cancel any Transaction in absence of the signature or mismatch of the signature, without further notice or intimation to the Customer.
- PEV shall not be liable to pay any interest on any balance maintained in the GPR Prepaid Card at any point in time.
- PEV will inform or intimate the Customer 45 days prior to the expiry of the GPR Prepaid Card through SMS on the registered mobile number of the Customer. Customer needs to utilize the entire credit balance available on the GPR Prepaid Card prior to the expiry of the GPR Prepaid Card. In case the Customer does not utilize the credit balance available on the GPR Prepaid Card within the validity period, the Customer can approach PEV for refund/transfer of outstanding balance to the account maintained with PEV or any other bank account of the Customer. In case the Customer does not approach PEV within a specified period, the outstanding credit balance available on the GPR Prepaid Card will be transferred to a Fund in compliance with the regulatory guidelines.
III. ISSUANCE AND USAGE OF THE CARD
- The Customer unconditionally and irrevocably authorizes PEV to deliver and handover the GPR Prepaid Card to the Customer or the entity which will distribute it to the Customer(s). PEV shall not be liable or responsible for any act or omission on the part of the entity, in connection with the delivery of the GPR Prepaid Card to the Customer.
- PEV and the Merchant Establishments, reserves the right to refuse the acceptance of the GPR Prepaid Card at any time for any reasons whatsoever, without any prior intimation to the Customer.
- The GPR Prepaid Card shall be used only for bonafide personal or official purposes. It is clarified that charges incurred may, in case of certain Merchant Establishments, include a charge for availing certain additional service or other facility being provided by such Merchant Establishments.
- The Customer shall sign and retain all the charge slips generated for each of the Transaction consummated at a Merchant Establishment. PEV shall not be obliged to provide copies of the charge slips or transaction slips to the Customer. Any such request by the Customer will be at the sole discretion of PEV and provided such requests have been made by the Customer within forty-five (45) days from the date of the Transaction. The Customer agrees that PEV shall be entitled to charge additional cost or charge for providing copies of the charge or transaction slips
- Any charge or cost levied by the Merchant Establishment in relation to any Transaction, shall be directly settled by the Customer with the Merchant Establishment. PEV shall not be liable or responsible, either directly or indirectly, for any act or omission on the part of the Master Merchant or the charges or cost levied by them in relation to the Transaction.
- All refunds and adjustments due to any Merchant Establishments on account of device error or communication link will be processed manually and the Card Account will be credited after due verification by PEV pursuant to the applicable rules, regulation and internal policy of PEV. The Customer agrees that any subsequent Transactions will be accepted or honoured only basis the available credit balance in the Card Account(s) without taking into account any disputed amount under consideration by PEV. The Customer shall unconditionally keep PEV indemnified against any loss or damage caused to PEV on account of dishonouring the payment instructions as a result of insufficient funds in the Card Account. The Customer agrees that PEV shall be entitled to deduct the amount of such loss or damaged caused to PEV directly from the Card Account.
- The Customer acknowledges that all refunds in case of failed, returned, rejected or cancelled Transactions done by the Customer using any other payment instrument cannot be credited in the GPR Prepaid Card.
- The Card Member undertakes to act in good faith at all times in relation to all dealings in relation to the GPR Prepaid Card. The Customer accepts full responsibility for any illegal or wrongful use of the GPR Prepaid Card in contravention to the Terms and Conditions contained herein and, undertakes and agrees to indemnify PEV against any loss, damage, interest, conversion, any other financial charge that PEV may incur and/or suffer, whether directly or indirectly, as a result of the Customer committing any violations of the Terms and Conditions contained herein.
- The Customer agrees that he/she will not use the GPR Prepaid Card for making payment(s) of any goods and services, which is illegal under the Applicable laws. The GPR Prepaid Card cannot be used for making purchases of prohibited or contraband products or services, e.g. lottery tickets, banned or prohibited magazines, participation in sweepstakes, purchase of bitcoins, payment for call-back services, etc.
- The Customer hereby acknowledges and agrees that the GPR Prepaid Card shall not be loaded or reloaded by PEV, for an amount exceeding Rs. 100,000.00 (Rupees One Lakh only).
- The Customer hereby acknowledges and agrees that if there are no Transaction for a consecutive period of one (1) year on the GPR Prepaid Card, subject to validity of the GPR Prepaid Card, the GPR Prepaid Card shall be made inactive by PEV after sending a notice to the Customer. The GPR Prepaid Card can only be reactivated by PEV after validations and requisite due diligence, as stipulated by PEV, from time to time.
- The Customer hereby agrees to receive SMS or emailing alerts from PEV for all Transactions done using the GPR Prepaid Card. The SMS or emailing alerts from PEV shall stipulate debit and credit Transactions, balance available or remaining on the GPR Prepaid Card or such other information or details as stipulated by PEV, from time to time.
- The Customer agrees and confirms that the Personal Identification Number ("PIN") shall under no circumstances should be revealed by the Customer to any relative or family members or third party. The Customer shall be solely responsible and liable for the consequences arising out of such unauthorized disclosure of PIN and/or unauthorized usage of the GPR Prepaid Card. The Customer disclaims all responsibility and liability of PEV arising out of or in connection with the unauthorized usage of the GPR Prepaid Card and/or any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, incurred by PEV as a result of such misuse. If the Customer forgets or misplaces the PIN, the Customer should make an application in writing or contact the Customer Care Centre for a new PIN immediately. The new PIN will be sent to the Customer’s registered email address, provided to or available with the PEV. n) The Customer agrees that PEV may, at its sole discretion, utilize the services of external service provider/s or agent/s and on such terms as required or necessary, in relation to its services.
- The Customer shall have access to Frequently Asked Questions ("FAQ") as uploaded by PEV on its Website, from time to time.
- In the event of any breach of these Terms and conditions by the Customer, PEV shall have the sole right to forthwith cancel or terminate the GPR Prepaid Card, without any further claim, demand or dispute upon PEV.
- The Customer undertakes and agrees to indemnify PEV against any loss, damage, claim, penalty, cost, charges or expenses (including legal counsel fees) that PEV may incur and/or suffer, whether directly or indirectly, as a result of the Customer committing any breach of the Terms and Conditions contained herein.
V. TERM & TERMINATION
- The GPR Prepaid Card shall be valid for a period of three (3) years from date of printing or until the expiry date printed on the face of the GPR Prepaid Card.
- The Customer agrees and undertakes to destroy the GPR Prepaid Card upon its expiry to prevent any third party from using it.
- The Customer may at any point of time, request for termination of the GPR Prepaid Card, by giving a prior written notice of thirty (30) days to PEV, save and except, upon request by the Customer for hot listing or blocking the GPR Prepaid Card, in which case the GPR Prepaid Card shall be terminated and/or cancelled with immediate effect.
- The Customer understands that such notice will not take effect until the GPR Prepaid Card has been defaced by cutting off the top right-hand corner, ensuring that both the hologram and the magnetic strip have been cut and has been destroyed or received by PEV. The Customer agrees that the Customer shall continue to be liable for any Charges incurred on the GPR Prepaid Card prior to the termination of the GPR Prepaid Card, irrespective of the fact whether the Customer has or claims to have destroyed the GPR Prepaid Card.
- PEV may at its sole discretion terminate the GPR Prepaid Card
I. In the event the Customer is declared insolvent or death of the Customer
II. In the event of the Customer committing breach of any of the terms, conditions, stipulations or its obligations under these '"Terms and Conditions"'
III. In the event of any restriction imposed on the Customer by an Order of a competent Court or Order issued by any regulatory or statutory authority in India or any investigating agency.
IV. In the event the GPR Prepaid Card Program becomes illegal under the applicable laws, rules, guidelines or circular.
V. In the event the entire GPR Prepaid Card Program is terminated.
- PEV, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to, either temporarily or permanently, withdraw the privileges on the GPR Prepaid Card and/or terminate the GPR Prepaid Card at any time without giving any notice or assigning any reason thereof. In case of a temporary withdrawal, the privileges attached to the GPR Prepaid Card shall be reinstated by PEV at its sole discretion. In case of a permanent withdrawal, PEV has a right to cancel the GPR Prepaid Card permanently. However, it is made distinctly clear that withdrawal (temporary or permanent) shall constitute automatic withdrawal of all benefits, privileges and services attached to the GPR Prepaid Card. The Customer agrees that in the event of temporary or permanent withdrawal of the GPR Prepaid Card, the Customer shall continue to be fully liable for all Charges incurred on the GPR Prepaid Card prior to such withdrawal, together with all other applicable Charges thereon, unless otherwise specified by PEV.
- If PEV temporarily or permanently, withdraw the privileges or terminates the GPR Prepaid Card, PEV will on best effort basis, promptly notify the Customer. PEV shall not be held liable or responsible for any such delays or laches in receipt of such notification.
- Upon termination of the GPR Prepaid Card as stated above, the balance amount, if any lying in the Card Account shall be refunded to the Customer subject to the payment of applicable charges by way of Pay Order / Demand Draft drawn in favor of the Customer and receipt of written request from the Customer. Customer to submit request with PEV for refund of the balance amount.
Any notice to be given by PEV hereunder shall be deemed to have been received by the Customer, within seven (7) days from the date of the notice or email sent by PEV at the registered email or mailing address provided to or available with PEV. Any notice to be given by the Customer hereunder shall be deemed to have been received by PEV only upon acknowledgement of receipt of such notice by PEV at its Corporate Office Address at –42, Navketan Industrial estate, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (east), Mumbai 400093. Any notice or communication from the Customer hereunder shall not be binding on PEV unless the same is in writing and shall have been served and acknowledged by PEV or if by registered post, acknowledgement card.
- Charges shall include:
I. Any fees charged by PEV in respect of the GPR Prepaid Card, including replacement, renewal, handling and other fees, if any. These fees are non-refundable, non transferrable and non-assignable in nature.
II. Service Charges on specific types of Transactions. The method of computation of such Charges will be as notified by PEV from time to time on its website: www.zokudo.com
- b) All Charge, in the absence of manifest error, shall be final and binding on the Customer and shall be conclusive in nature.
- c) All statutory taxes, goods and service tax, all other imposts, duties (including stamp duty and relevant registration charges, if any, in connection with the GPR Prepaid Card) and taxes (of any description whatsoever) as may be levied from time to time by the Government or other authority in respect of or in connection with the GPR Prepaid Card, will be borne by the Customer.
VIII. LOST, STOLEN OR MISUSED GPR PREPAID CARD:
- If the GPR Prepaid Card is lost or stolen, the Customer must immediately report such loss or theft to Customer Care Centre and request for immediate suspension of the GPR Prepaid Card.
- The Customer acknowledges that once the GPR Prepaid Card is reported lost, stolen or damaged, such GPR Prepaid Card cannot be used again, even if found subsequently. The Customer is responsible for the security of the GPR Prepaid Card and shall take all steps towards ensuring that the GPR Prepaid Card is not misused. In the event PEV determines or receives any information that the Customer has neglected or refused or failed to take steps as indicated above, in case of loss, theft or destruction of the GPR Prepaid Card, PEV reserves the sole right to cancel or terminate such GPR Prepaid Card.
- No liability shall accrue upon the Customer for any unauthorized transactions done on the GPR Prepaid Card, after such GPR Prepaid Card has been reported lost, stolen or damaged by the Customer. All liabilities accrued on the GPR Prepaid Card, post reporting by the Customer shall be borne by PEV. However, in case of any dispute relating to the time of reporting and/ or transaction/s made on the GPR Prepaid Card, post reporting of the GPR Prepaid Card being lost, stolen or misused, all decisions of PEV shall be final and binding on the Customer.
IX. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
Without prejudice to the foregoing, PEV shall be under no liability or responsibility to the Customer or any third party, in respect of any loss or damage arising, directly or indirectly out of:
- Any defect in any goods or services supplied
- Any disputes regarding the quality, value warranty, delay of delivery, non delivery, non receipt of any goods or services;
- the refusal of any person to honour or accept the GPR Prepaid Card
- non functioning of GPR Prepaid Card in the desired manner for whatsoever reason,
- the malfunction of any computer terminal
- Any Force Majure events
- transfer of the GPR Prepaid Card to any third party.
- Termination of the GPR Prepaid Card by the Customer.
- Any loss or damage caused to the Customer alleged to have been caused by the repossession of the GPR Prepaid Card by PEV.
- Any discrepancy between the amount allocated to a GPR Prepaid Card upon receipt of instructions in this regard from the Customer.
- Any reversals done on the GPR Prepaid Card on request of the Customer.
X. DISPUTED TRANSACTIONS
- Any charge or Transaction slip or other payment requisition received by PEV for payment shall be conclusive proof of such Charge, unless the GPR Prepaid Card is lost, stolen or fraudulently misused and evidenced by the Customer.
- All disputed Transactions in relation to the GPR Prepaid Card shall be required to be raised with the Customer Care Centre maintained by PEV, within fifteen (15) days from the date of the disputed transaction. The Customer acknowledges that any request, after 15 days from the date of the disputed transaction shall not be accepted by PEV.
XI. QUALITY OF GOODS AND SERVICES
- Any dispute with or complaint against any Merchant Establishment regarding any goods purchased or services availed must be directly resolved by the Customer with the Merchant Establishment.
XII. Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
- All disputes arising in relation to these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Mumbai
XIII. CHANGING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PEV reserves the sole right to change, these Terms and conditions, features and benefits offered on the GPR Prepaid Card, including but not limited to interest charges or rates and methods of calculation.
- PEV shall communicate the amended Terms and Conditions by hosting them on its website, www.zokudo.com, or in any other manner as decided by PEV.
- The Customer shall be responsible for reviewing these Terms and Conditions, including amendments thereto as may be posted on the PEV website: www.zokudo.com and shall be deemed to have accepted the amended Terms and Conditions by continuing to use the GPR Prepaid Card.
XIV. SCHEDULE OF CHARGES
|Card Issuance Fee
||Rs. 250 (Excluding Taxes)
|Card Replacement Fees
||Rs. 250 (Excluding Taxes)
|Card Block / Unblocking Fee
||Rs. 50 (Excluding Taxes)
|Card Closure Fees
||Rs. 100 (Excluding Taxes)
||Rs. 50 (Excluding Taxes)
|Charge Slip Retrieval Request
||Rs. 250 (Excluding Taxes)
|Account Inactive Fee
||Rs. 50 (Excluding Taxes)
||Rs. 100 (Excluding Taxes)
Nothing contained herein shall, however, prevent PEV from deducting tax deductible at source as required under the Applicable Laws, from any Transaction through the GPR Prepaid Card.